How to Restore Huawei P9 to Stock Firmware Tutorial
Custom ROM distributions usually do not come with Google’s apps and services pre-installed. You can refer to our guide on finding the right Gapps package and download one that’s appropriate for you. Download and transfer it to your phone’s internal storage. You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method. Once you’ve found the ROM you want to install, download the ZIP file either on your computer or on your phone. Since you will need to data wipe your phone in some of the later steps, it’s advisable to do the file transfer later on, after the data wipe.
If you own a Mediatek Phone and want to Flash it then You are on Correct place in the page We are going to Show You How you can Flash Mediatek phone using The SP flash tools. The Scatter file will load all the firmware partition images into the SP Flash Tool. Once they are loaded, uncheck the “preloader” partition (This is important!). Many versions of the SP Flash utility have been released up to this point. For user convenience, we share the direct link to download SP Flash tool latest version as well as some earlier versions here.
- The process is basically the same as making a normal backup, only you need to be sure to select Fastboot as your backup type.
- There are a few ways to access data on Android without root.
- It allows you to customize the theme, UI/UX, Icons, Notification Panels and way more things as compared to the stock ROM stock ROMs.
- It does not go overboard with features but keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users.
- After installing TWRP, you can start exploring its features such as installing custom ROMs, kernels, and other modifications.
- Let me tell you why we are copying those folders like DCIM, Pictures, Download, Music, Ringtons, etc..
While Droid Explorer is currently optimized for Rooted devices, this functionality will work for non-rooted devices as well. In Windows Explorer navigate to where you installed the Android SDK and SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK on the platform-tools folder. It costs $5/month for a basic plan with no ads and limited features, or $30/year for a premium plan with no ads and unlimited features. Download Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) from its official website. Install it on your system and open it whenever you are ready.
Therefore, it always comes with the stock firmware file from the manufacturer in a compressed file. It has its own method for quickly backing up all of your smartphone data, according to Samsung. Call logs, alarms, calendars, apps, messages, home screen options, and settings can all be stored in this app. With a 19% market share, it is by far the largest manufacturer of smartphones, followed by Apple. Some steps may differ depending on the version of your phone and software.